Sunday, February 03, 2008

7 Months

Are you also wondering how this past month flew by as fast as it did?
My girl is getting so big, and although I know I posted about her at 6 months, the journey to month 7 has brought so much more I just had to document.

Besides growing even more adorable, Minie has definately found her voice, and now is possibly the most vocal member of our family (a hard feat to achieve)...
Dada, Mama, and Nana are among her favorite things to babble, or sometimes even scream.

She still sits like a pro (yes, it is something you can do proffesionally) and has started rocking back and forth attempting to get on her hands and knees. This little gesture strongly leads us to believe that crawling is right around the corner.

She has also started sleeping through the night...hallelujah! I don't know what finally did the trick, but it's about time decent sleeping is being had in the Jackson home.



The months really are screaming by, and I feel I am holding on to each second around my lovey girl with all I've got. I've said it before, but nothing is more true... she is my life.





5 comments:

Stacey Sargent said...

That is it! I need to see her.

Pam said...

She is too cute and I have too little time with her. Get her down here NOW!!

Stacey Sargent said...

I feel the same way, because OF COURSE you're invited to the wedding so we need to hang before. Believe me...im super cool. I'll bring your status up by just being with me. Me, you, ang, and of course minie need to play NOW! I work my life away so I pretty much have Fridays off after 1. yep, pathetic i know.

tiff and chris johnson said...

Brooklyn...
we have some items of business to discuss. Number one, tell your baby to stop being so cute! I just went to her baby blessing, what happened!?
Number two, um...who told you that you could look like such a bomb shell in a swim suit? I'm pretty sure you have a child, stop looking better than I do.
Number three, it's time for a reunion! Ange is having a baby and i'm throwing a baby shower for her the end of this month! Can you come!?!

Darcie said...

What is prettier than a baby girl with bright blue eyes and auburn hair? Certainly nothing!