Thursday, February 21, 2008

Red Headed Friends

My good friend Cami has the most adorable little red headed boy named Bo. I loved him the minute I layed eyes on his little strawberry head... Do I even need to explain why?
.

Look at these two? Bo could very well be mine!!! Aren't they darling? While we were out to Costco last week I snapped this shot, and just thought it too funny... Little red headed friends.... who sadly both have not so little red headed tempers. Obviously this set up didn't last long, ending with both Bo and Minie crying/screaming.

*SIGH*... it was very cute while it lasted.

5 comments:

kennan said...

holding back the tears on this end..... trying to remember if i abandoned you when you were sick and 8 months pregnant. nope, don't think so. i am worse than a jealous boyfriend.

i am am trying to remember the good times and minie's first friend:

http://brookeanddustin.blogspot.com/2007/11/new-stage.html

Pam said...

Ummmm....they look like twins!

kiley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

If you hadn't told me otherwise I would have thought from this picture that minie had a big brother. That is awesome!! He could be yours.

The Magic Family said...

What cuties! I love the one that they are both smiling in! It is the best! They really could be brother and sister! Too fun!