Wednesday, February 20, 2008

FuNNy VaLenTiNe

Happy Be-Lated Valentine's!
We are terribly sorry we've been MIA this past week... that darn blog rut got the best of us yet again. But really, we are still here anxiously wanting to update you all on our immensley interesting lives...
So this is how our V-day went down;
I woke up very early and made the now traditioned, Valentine breakfast. It was yummy, and really fun to have Daddy there at breakfast for a change.
*Also please note how incredibly much Dustin and Minie look alike.. it's insane to me still
.
We then got bathed, dressed, ready, and started our first photo shoot for the day.
She's my Funny little Valentine... Always.

After the morning nap we headed over to my friend Dani's for what she calls "wiggle" time. I think it is a collaboration of story time and play group... I don't know though. I definately could be wrong. I'm very new to this Mom/playdate stuff. Really it was just nice to have something to do.

After play group we wandered home and spent the day stuck at the house. Dustin had informed me that "surprises" would be arriving through out the day and I musn't leave at all! I really can't complain though... I was showered with a lovely rose boquet, and an even prettier name necklace. He ALWAYS spoils... He's a good hub.
And although it is not photo documented, later in the evening we went out to a very lovely, fancy, schpancy, Valentine dinner at the Metropolitin. It really was extremely delicious, and very romantic. Dustin did so well!!
.
However at this point I must give a big thanks to Steve and Alice. Grandma and Grandpa were ever so nice to baby sit the moos at our house, eating McDonalds and watching TV while we were out painting the town...They really helped out there, and it was so fun to be able to get dressed up and have a nice dinner. Thank you, thank you!
Our Valentine's Day was fabulous. I truly hope yours was too ...


4 comments:

Valerie said...

I love her V-day outfit! So cute! You are my hero for getting up extra early and putting that big breakfast together. Good job!

Stacey Sargent said...

she is so cute! goodness!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

She is so dang cute! Hurry and get her down here. I love her little Valentines day dress. It is totally incredible how much she looks like Dust! I love that her hair is coming in.

Pam said...

Yummmmmmy, yummy girl!