Monday, May 12, 2008

Florida

Well, we just got home last night from Tampa.
Dustin had a conference for work, and once again I got to tag along... this time with Mins in tow!
It was a really fun get-away, and I love, love, loved having Minie there with us. It is so much fun to introduce new things to her and to watch her discover her different surroundings. I honestly could not be happier seeing her intrigued with every bit of her life.
I love being a mom.
.
Although Dustin was away most of our trip, he did have a couple nights/days free so we made the most of it. His first night free we headed to Busch Gardens.

Here Minie is enjoying her first ever taste of cotton candy.. obviously she was a huge fan.

Busch Gardens has an awsome safari like zoo that we pretty much hung around the whole time... yes, a good time was had by all.





Heeey girl!!!!
.


Dustin's other day off we headed out to the beach. I absolutely love the beach and knew we could not leave Tampa without going. Minie on the other hand was not the biggest fan...
.

The waves scared her, and she being quite the water baby she is , suprised us both with her immense hatred towards the ocean water... go figure?

However, she and the sand got along fameously..
infact she didn't need to eat for two days following our beach outing. No, no the amount of sand she consumed was enough for her.
.
It was a great trip, but as always it is nice to be home :)

4 comments:

kennan said...

thank you for coming home and don't ever move. i am assuming piercsty alley will get her own post?!?!

Pam said...

Sweetie Pie Girl survived the Florida sun with out a sunburn. VERY impressive! So glad you got a little change of scenery. I won't lie...I'm a bit jealous about the whole beach thing!

Nate and Paige said...

ser I love your baby. AND her sun tolerance ha ha. And I def approve of the ears... so cute. Looked like a blast, I'm glad my clothes had a fun time too ;)

The Magic Family said...

I love your pictures from your trip! I especially like the ones of Dustin and Minie. I'm a sucker for daddy-daughter pictures! I'm glad you had such a fun time.