Wednesday, May 28, 2008

St.George

We spent our memorial day weekend down in St. George and truly had a wonderful time.
We left Friday afternoon with Kennan and Trevan and came home Monday night. It was maybe too short, but I had so much fun being there with my sisters. We laughed a lot, had a crazy house FULL of kids, and ate delicious food (Bob, we are still dreaming about that carne asada..mmmm). Now how does that not sound great?
.
Thank you Rob & Bob for the fabulous weekend!!!











7 comments:

Alice said...

Looks like you had a great time! Nothing like sisters! Minie is beautiful and I don't know how you capture all the right smiles!
Love,
Alice

kennan said...

robyn is looking fierce and i am so glad that their backpack is still in service. i am also so very glad that there were no cameras in the dressing room @ downeast, what a nightmare!

Unknown said...

Your so Lucky to have such great sister! I know you know that already. It also looks like you guys had a great time.

love, Cami jo.

Emily said...

looks great, love the pics! hey I have a couple of friends that should be contacting you for some photo sessions. Just so you know. Their names are Katie and Lisanne. They have really great kids. I gave your name as a referral...they saw my pics of the twins you took. I hope that's okay! I hope you can make it to the park on Monday. (check out fam blog). Tell Leslie too!

Mark andTiffani said...

We wanted to say Congratulations! How exciting! We wish we were there to celebrate. Mark says if you go to Bear Lake lite a bottle rocket in our remembrance. miss you guys

Pam said...

Sigh...looks like you had such a good time. Wish I could have joined you! I miss seeing Zion and being part of the craziness, but glad you all had fun. XOXO
p.s. Minie is adorable :)

Cameron said...

All hail the Llama!