Friday, May 23, 2008

nothing really...

this post really has no sepcific purpose... i'm just feeling a bit nostalgic i guess.
we are getting ready to head up to st george tomorrow, and instead of doing laundry and getting organized like i should i am just browsing on the computer. i started going through some of our pictures and my pregnant butt has now been crying for the past half hour...
how is my baby girl almost a year old???? how, how, how?!?!
none of these pictures are anything great photography wise, but oh my gosh they are so precious to me. when did she get so old??? and how was she always so round??? :)
oh, my minsie girl... i just love you so much!!

i don't think i have ever wanted anything more in my life than my daughter. she was so anctipated, soo wanted, and is, was, and forever will be SOO loved. she is just my girl.




i look at all of these pictures, and i just literally cannot fathom my life without her. really, what did i do before her?? how could i have ever lived without that chubby little face?? all i know is that i can't ever live without it.

i love you minie.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Ummm...pretty much feel the same way about each of you kids. Where the heck does the time go??? Bring it back, bring it back and let me enjoy it more fully like I should have!!
She is too adorable! XOXO

Alice said...

I feel the same way today-There must be something in the water! Or is that water streaming down my face? I just finished a post on my family blog about my Dad. Life is precious and it does go by WAY too fast!
Love you Brooke for being such a great Mom!
Alice

Lindsey Bench said...

Brooke, Lindsey (White) Bench here. Stumbled across your blog and wanted to tell you that it made me baby hungry. You are an adorable mother and make me so excited to be a mommy. Thanks.

Jana said...

Don;t worry it's just me blog-stalking you again.

She really is so darling. You should be proud!

And congrats on #2! I'm sure it will be just as adorable!