Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hey Giirrl!!


It's a girl!
We had our "big" ultrasound today, and it was confirmed many times over that we are having another little girl :).
She, just like her sister was not shy in flashing her privys and the ultrasound tech told us with much assurity that most definately she is female. She was moving like crazy (much thanks to the mexican Coke I downed before arriving) and we got to see almost every anatomical feature she posseses. I think she is darling of course, and believe that at a mere 17w5d she is already starting to sport the edible chubby cheeks of our eldest. All I have to say is thank you, and hopefully!
.
We are so thrilled to be having another little girl and I am already envisoning the matching outfits she and Minie will own. Dustin believes he has lucked out in the no new clothes department with us already owning a baby girl wardrobe bigger than both of ours... *SIGH*... he has harsh reality headed his way.

Little missy moo #2 is already so loved and wanted. The scan really hit it home for me today.. I am actually pregnant, and I might even actually like her as much as Minie... We'll see :)
.
*Oh and the picture you are looking at is of of her face resting on the back side of her hand. It strangely isn't a skeletal shot.. just use you imagination. If you stare at it long enough you'll see it.

13 comments:

trevan said...

That is just the most beautiful baby! Congrats!!

PS--yes a novel is being considered.

Pam said...

Is it possible that she is going to be a cute as Minie?? I think maybe so! Can't wait to meet little sister. How lucky she will be to come to a home with so much love for her.

kennan said...

note to the editor.....

*outfits that she, minie, AND greta will be matching in!

i love her already and all the adventures we will have together. yes please to tea parties no thank you to baseball games.

Alice said...

Congratulations! I looked last night expecting to see your announcement and must have looked toooo early! Girls, Girls, Girls! Dustin is in for it! No wonder my Dad visited you Brooke in your dreams and was patting you and Dustin on the back-He knows first hand what Dustin is in for-It all makes sense to me now!
Can't wait for her arrival.
Love Mom

Valerie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! They will be so cute together. Let's hope for another redhead!!!

B-Will said...

Congratulations Sister. I am so happy for you. Having two sisters close in age, like you and Paige. So cool...

Love ya,

Brad

Kami Satterlee said...

Hooray for girls! We have almost created the fab 4 yet once again;)

Darcie said...

Wonderful! Gotta love a house full of estrogen. It really makes for a pretty place! I'm excited for you guys and hoping that everything keeps going well!

Leslie said...

Congrats on girl #2. Minie will have a built-in BFF.

Stacey Sargent said...

i am so excited for you! Two girls! That sounds wonderful. Any names picked out yet?

Nate and Paige said...

I am sooo excited for you Brookie! She looks cute! Now you just need to start coaching Minie to be a nice big sister and let her know its okay to match with her sister, and how to play fair and I think you'll be set. I think we would have turned out just a bit better if Mom had ingrained those things in your head. Remember how you hated dressing the same as me and you wouldn't let pink be my favorite color too so I had to take purple. Me too..... but we did have bundles of fun tooo. How fun your going to have girls just like me and you! I love you sister! COME SEE ME

Laura Stringham said...

I love having girls and I'm sure you will too. There's something so fun about little girls. The matching outfits might be the best part!

Nelson Family said...

Sorry this is late for me to be saying this but... CONGRATS!! Oh I am so happy for you, dustin and MInie.