Friday, June 13, 2008

Piggys

well, minie all of the sudden grew hair and apparently i didn't notice??
my mom and sister informed that it was high time i started actually doing it, and the past few days have been days of experimenting.
yesterday we tried some piggys for the first time. they are a little rough around the edges and i think we are still about a month out until they make it on the menu for hair do's....
however,
can you handle it?!? she looks so big to me....
.





seriously, i love having a girl.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Okay...NO, I can't handle it? She cracks me up and I love her piggy's! When did she get that big? She is actually turning one next month...it can't be true!

Alice said...

Brooke,
Minie is so lucky to have YOU for a Mom! She is just getting more beautiful every day. There is a reason I did not have girls. I could not do their hair! The Piggy's are just TOOO cute! Thanks for posting!

kennan said...

the pigtails looked better in that outfit. love her....howdy howdy howdy

Nate and Paige said...

LOVE THEM. she looks like a little ballerina to me with piggys :). What does she want me to make her for her Birthday btw?

Emily said...

I LOVE PIGGYS!!! There is nothing I was more excited about then when I could finally put that first clippy in Kate's hair...and when you can finally do piggy's...nothing sweeter! yeah, minie! so preciously cute! And as for alice's comment...uhhh she did try to do my hair a couple of times and she wasn't that bad!