Monday, June 02, 2008

And she's off....

Minie finally moves!! Hurray.
She has been "crawling" for about 2 weeks now and yes, you were all right... my life is now much more difficult. However, this darling face smiling up at me makes all of her new found micheive worth it. I adore watching her worm (because really that's the more appropriate word) about the house, and to watch her test her boundaries of comfort. Sadly her new talent is mostly wasted on chasing Mom from room to room...what can I say??
I just love her.
If you get the chance, see this girl crawl.... you will not be disappointed.
.

And these are just some shots I snapped of her after a photo shoot today at wheeler farm.

Pretty girl... She is always my favorite subject

8 comments:

Pam said...

Oh my yummy!!! Can't hardly stand it! XOXOXOXOX

kennan said...

i told you so!!!!!!! you know i feel about mins. perfection!

Jess said...

Brooke I just found your blog and your little girl is darling! I love your photos too, they are amazing.

Cameron said...

There's a bad B movie called "How she move" that would have been a cool name for your post. But anyway, congrats!
Ben has been slow to progress too, he's just recently started doing the drunken sailor walk at 15 months.

Laura Muir said...

Brooke and Dustin,
Minni is the cutest little girl! How fun to have her moving now! I cant wait for Elena to got moving too!!! We should get togather soon with the little girls.
Love Laura Muir

Pam said...

Swim lesson pictures, please? And pictures of that amazing ponytail, too!

tiff and chris johnson said...

Brookie, i just love your motherly like qualities and how much you adore your baby. You give me so much to look forward to :-)

kennan said...

can we talk about poppy yet?