Thursday, March 12, 2009

Geburtstag

Well, well, well....
.
23 has proven to be grand so far. 
Really, I'm not sure I have had such a great birthday in a long, long time. It felt like I was a kid again and quite frankly,
 I was spoilt rotten :)
.
It started Tuesday night when Dust took on a mini spree 
here:
.
and then out for yummy fondue afterwards.
.
 the truest cat's meow of this all was the knowledge that Minie and Pops were sound asleep under Nannie and Grandpa's care. 
A definite perk of living so close to "home"
:)

.
On my actual Birthday my Mom, the girls, and I had a fun lunch out, 
and then headed to my parent's house for dinner with the fam.
.
and this folks, is where my adoring husband truly out did himself,
 and surprised me with wonderful 

THIS:


I have been is sheer bliss playing with my new little beaut... 
she's gorge.
.

So really,


what more can I say?

4 comments:

Pam said...

It WAS a fun day. Can't we do it again???

Stacey Sargent said...

What a gorgeous 23 year old you are!! And I am SOOOO jealous of that computer. I've been lusting for one for many a year. You are beautiful...please play soon?

Anonymous said...

Oh Brookie, Could you be more gorgeous? Really it disgusts me. J/K It makes me proud to be able to call you my friend. You obviously had a very happy day and you deserved it. You've had a pretty tough year. But are blessed with 2 Beautiful girls and your all in good health...oh and Dustin is great too...I guess. J/K We love him. Toodles

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! I know I am late in commenting... we just got back from being out of town and I am catching up on my blog reading :) Looks like you had a great day... Your girls... they are SO darling. They just don't come much cuter!!! All your photos are so great. I need to get my boys picture taken... (like really soon) I will be calling in the next few days!