Wednesday, March 04, 2009

What to do, to do...

With my crazy?
.
All she wanted, all day was to go "owe siidde". Don't mind the 30 mph wind, and no yard to go out to... it's where Miss Poodles HAD to be.
After marring her sister several times, coupled with a brief drag across the carpet, she then proceeded to also umplug the computer, while I was proofing several photos.. And then I lost my lid.
I mean it when I inform you that she was minutes away from being sold to the gypsies.
This girl has soo much energy. We recently just dropped her morning nap, and oh how it is missed! I've been mourning the immense loss of my two hours, and we now have Minie's path of toddler carnage to show for it.
.
It's moments like today, when I blew a gasket and yelled probably just a little too loudly, that I am sad I have two babies so very close. I can't help but ignore that if I wouldn't have a darling 4 month old in my arms, Minie and I could infact stay "owe siidde" all day.. There would be no baby for her to harm, and I wouldn't be so tired at night that I might actually have time to work on photos when she wasn't awake. I hate it when I lose my patience with her. She loves me so uncondintonatlly..so unreasonably so, that I hate it when I can see I have hurt her.
.
Because really,
She is nothing but joy..
She is all things wonderful wrapped up into one silly strawberry shortcake baby girl.
.
Miss Mins. I am so sorry for shouting...
.
Please forgive me my baby...
.
I will never ever grow out of love for you.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Oh how we love that little red tornado! Drop her off to Nannie and we will fill an afternoon. XOXO

Eileen said...

Brooke - You are such a wonderful mother, that was a tender expression. All I can say it that they grow up so fast! If Nannie's busy - Shalayla is a back up!!

The Magic Family said...

This picture is awesome and you are such a great mom! Everyone has those days, whether you know it or not.