Saturday, March 07, 2009

A Solid Effort

Poppy tried this:
.
for the first time last night.



and No complaints here.
obviously :)
,
This girl is such an eater. She took to cereal like she and it were always meant to be. When we started Minie on solids it was a bit of a battle to get her to actually eat what was put to her lips....
But Miss Grumbalina gobbled it all up on her first attempt, and I love her all the more for it :)
I want those delcious chubby cheeks to stay as long as possible..
.
.
I love you baby girl...
every chubb,
and every last eddible roll!
congratulations on making a very big step.
you are growing up my sweet smoosh!
I'll never ever grow out of love for you
xoxo,
mama

3 comments:

Pam said...

Could she be any more thrilled??? Love those crinkly little smiling eyes of hers! Yummy...XOXOXO

The Magic Family said...

Way to go Poppy! We are so proud of you and can't wait to see your sweet cheeks get bigger and MORE edible!!! Love you cute girl!

Shelley said...

Brooke,
I think this little Poppy looks like you. Sorry Dustin, you can't have all the gene pool. She is a sweetie!!