Wednesday, July 01, 2009

canyon breeze

i love a little canyon dining.
monday night we headed up the canyon for a weenie roast with the Hooper's.
seriously, canyon outings are pretty much my favorite thing to do in the summer,
 and monday night was no exception.
nothin' better than a little polish dog, watermelon, HOME MADE coleslaw, chips and dip, and funny friends.

i love my man. 
he did all the prep for our night out. NOT excluding shopping for food, packing such frivolities as a table cloth, AND even changed poop diapers while i stuffed my face with  marsh-mellows and gabbed with Angela.
he is my favorite and my love and adore the nights he gets to be school free with me.
:)
thanks again hubby

this is aaron.
he can roast a mean dog, and don't even get me started on his marsh-mellows...
YEESH!

angela is probably one of my favorite people. 
she is just funny, bizarre, quirky, honest, and did i mention hilarious?
 i did? well she is. 
we jumped back to high school again and thought we were so funny taking these action shots. some favorite things about this pic:
-angela's drill hands.
-my cheer fists
 -minie in the bottom right corner.
 she thought she was quite hilarious herself. .. look at that face.
i love her.

watch out..

i'm really coordinated. i know.
my natural athleticism just can't help itself.
aaron looks really amused too..
whatever...
 he and dustin are lucky to have such cool wives.

i told you...
she had to get in on the action as well.



needless to say, i want to do it all again. 
i love the smoke,
i love the smell,
i love the air, 
i love the food...

 really, i just love it all.





10 comments:

amandanbo said...

oh my! that looks like such a fun day with some fun friends! wish it wasn't so hot here so we could have some cookout fun...maybe in the fall! love the pics :)

Stacey Sargent said...

i love those two girls so much it's weird! canyon outings really are the best. miss you!

Amanda Lewis said...

I can't get over how freakin' adorable your girls are! I just love your little family : )

The jumping pics are hilarious...love it!

mary plus vince said...

wee!

this is getting me so amped up! we're going camping this weekend with one of my best friends + her hubs. it'll be good times all around!

and maybe we'll do some jumping pictures... because we're cool like that too...

naomi megan. said...

looks like a lot of fun! i miss canyon outings! maybe this has inspired me to try to find a place to go camping though around here... roasting marshmallows sounds delightful!

Nate and Paige said...

cheer fists and drill hands...... it may be second nature when you lift your arms up.

kennan said...

keyona!

Tiffany said...

Minie's braid is too cute - you guys are always so stylin'!

farmgirl said...

I have not spent NEARLY enough time in the great out doors this summer....gonna have to do something about that. :o)

Anonymous said...

Ain't nothing like some cheer fists!!

So, I didn't get your invite. But, I just may be over at my mom's. What time? I am guessing it is at your mom's? text me what time it is at and Jax just might come and show off his hot bod for Minie in the sprinklers as a birthday gift.