Friday, July 29, 2011

bear lake on an iphone


like most of these summer weekends,
we spent our pioneer day in Bear Lake.
somehow i never can find the energy to do much other than sit around and eat
so these are all the more of the festivities documented.
i'm finding my phone camera more and more convenient every day.

Caribbean of the rockies,
raspberry shakes,
evening fire pits,
wave running beach days,
lots and lots of good food.

our 24th wasn't half bad.






if you get on our good side,
we might even invite you to come next time.
just saying...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We’d only go if the bull-dog is going…

Aaron

Meridith said...

How do I get on your good side?

kennan said...

strike 1, Aaron.

Anonymous said...

I know for dang sure I am on your good side. Just sayin...

Anonymous said...

PS I think we need to go back to the Splash Park and kick some A$$ again!! I am still mad about that lady who was babysitting me!! Thank goodness for Kennan !