Sunday, July 17, 2011

the jorth of fuly

DSC_0417

hardly is there ever a better summer day than the 4th of july. truly.
i love that all us original williams kids congregate back to our parents. i love that we all sleep over and revert back to being the kids ourselves. and that my Mon doesn't even skip a beat treating us as such. i also love how we make our husbands decorate bikes in the middle of the night for the morning parade (and they do it. happily). i love the food, sidewinder falls, and spending all day doing absolutely nothing with family and friends.
our jorth was a pretty dang perfect day.
how about yours?

DSC_0395

DSC_0396

DSC_0410
this year we tried to be extra creative and finally make my dad's dream come true.
he thinks he is hillarious and claims there are far too many of us to remember. therefore, we are all assigned a number. i was the 5th child born into my family so i am number 5. that makes dustin number 50 and our girls 51 and 52. make sense? not really? i know... he's weird.
but that is what this is. the numbered grandchildren.
poppy was supposed to be in this...

DSC_0420

but instead was doing this.
she is not much of a morning person.

DSC_0455

4th of julyers waiting for breakfast.

poppy girl,you were very loud this morning.
weird.
:)

DSC_0462

there's my happy girl!

and robyn had mad skillz.
jump while i have my camera out. i dare you.
i love me some jumping shots.
DSC_0512


i didn't take a single picture of a firework or anything terribly festive actually.
almost offensive....
but your feeling the love, right?

hope your summer holidaying about is stupendous.



xo,
brooke



5 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

First of all......Our numbers looked great....second, could that be one of the worst pictures ever taken of me? That double chin I am sporting is pretty damn amazing. I. will. not. eat. for. a week. (or until tomorrow morning)

Ashley said...

Um...dying over the last pic. Too Funny! I want to be apart of your fam for the 4th. How fun! Can your dad assign me a number? Poppy's rebellion is so cute.

Meridith said...

Oh, Mike, he's always got something good up his sleeves. Nothing beats HO on the morning of the 4th!

andrea said...

No one jumps better than Robyn. Except maybe Kennan...

These pictures are so pretty. Are you using a new action on them? I want to try whatever it is you are doing.

I love all of the festive dresses and I really love the numbers in the parade. FWIW, I got the system with no expanation. It makes perfect sense! Tell your dad :).

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute. I can't believe I scheduled a trip during the Hidden Oaks 4th of July festivities. Never again will I make that mistake. Your girls look adorable - and so do you. I am just wondering if I could see Sister Young in her see through dress again this year. Just wondering...