Thursday, July 10, 2008

oh little gandbabies...

.
let's all just heave a gigantic **SIGH**.
after spending the entire evening trying to get 12 babies to cooperate and hold still, these are the best results. all the pics have an over all blurriness to them ,with heads, limbs, and even entire babies missing at times.
but really......
i think we farred out pretty well considering.... :)
.
cute grandboys...


and even cuter grandgirls...


the whole brood.... caught blurred.

what can i do?? had you been there you would understand...

and last, but certainly not least,
the people responsible for such adorable mayhem.
(dad, you can thank me later for the quick teeth whitening...)
i got your back :)
what do you all say??
again tomorrow night too??
i know dad and trev are game.
.
enjoy :)

10 comments:

kennan said...

they turned out great. i bet the ones at sassybabies were fantastic but they were missing grets.....mins was the best behaved (next to dad)

jayni & ben said...

What cute kids!! I think those pictures are perfect. Your mom is so beautiful.

Nate and Paige said...

Okay so the kids were having problems.... but how amazing does mom look? She is BEAUTIFUL! I want that last picture of mom and dad... send to me!

Nelson Family said...

Brooke, I love the pictures!! You did such a good job. I know how hard it is trying to get that many kids to hold still, lucky for me I'm not the photographer. But honestly, nice work!! Your mom looks beautiful.

Pam said...

Good work, Brookie! Amazing you got anything with all the scurrying little people (kind of like ants!) I got a great giggle out of the whole gig...I'm game for tonight! Love you!!!XOXOXOXOX

B-Will said...

Brooke,

You are so awesome. I am so proud of you. Thanks for taking pictures of my family.

Love your brotha

Darcie said...

Brooke... I asked you this long ago, but remind me who cuts your hair? My baby is almost 4 weeks now... it's high-time I lose the frumpy post-pregnancy look and get a haircut.

PS.. Ryan has one of the pictures you took as his desktop at work, and he's been getting rave reviews and handing out your # left and right. Expect a few referrals.

Linda said...

Brooke...looks like you are full on a photographer. The pictures are darling.

Anonymous said...

Brooke, these are so cute. You really do have quite the photography knack! And, by the way, Miranda is SO old! Oh my gosh. I thought she was still like 6!

Anonymous said...

Brook these are precious! Great job!