Wednesday, July 02, 2008

swimming...

.
for the past month i have had minie in an Aqua Tots swim class, and the girl LoVes it.
seriously, nothing can make miss mins happy like the water. it is the ultimate entertainment for her, and if she had it her way we would spend all day in the pool or tub.
i don't know that she has really learned a ton in the actual swimming department, but you bet your bottom dollar she splashes around the pool like she owns the place!
.



and really....
those thighs... who can even handle it??
i just love her.

5 comments:

Stacey Sargent said...

i LOVE the first pic of her just splashing away, loving life. so darn cute!

Valerie said...

She got her ears pierced! Love it! She is just too cute to handle! I hope I get a little red headed girl.

Pam said...

Oh my...that's enough to tempt even ME to put on a swimsuit and get in the water. What a little fish she is! Love, love, love her! XOXOXO

tiff and chris johnson said...

well i'm obsessed with her!!! She's so cute in a swimmy! I can't wait for chubby thighs and bathing suits-she's basically amazing...

The Magic Family said...

Awesome pictures of her! I LOVE them! I only wish I would have thought of taking pictures of Hallie or that I would have been there that day for you to take some of her!