Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!







Now if only I get Minie's diaper rash remedied, we can celebrate!
Let's just say it's a good thing we've had LOTS of Halloweening about before today..
Her current mood isn't making for too happy of a pigglet... :(
.
.
I hope you all have a spookyloo night!
Let's all cross our fingers that between the dropping barometric pressure, some serious Halloween candy (and maybe a little herbal encouragment.. who knows :p) we have a new baby here this weekend!!
A girl can wish right??
.
Happy Halloween!


7 comments:

Nate and Paige said...

Very cute Halloween! Hang in there though.... one more week!

Unknown said...

I can't get over her ADORABLE costme!!! What GREAT pictures!
I will keep my fingers crossed that baby sis will make her entrance this weekend!

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa said...

I loved the last picture, she looks adorable.
About Minie's diaper rash does she still have it? If she does, call me, I have the best recipe for it. Gabi's bum was raw skin before, it was even bleeding, so I tried this recipe based on a doctors prescription and it worked like magic, in only two diapers change you will see the difference...

Pam said...

Soooooo cute! I love her costume and your pictures of her turned out fabulous! Too bad I can't read the microwriting on your blog. Can't wait to have her come trick or treating. XOXO

Unknown said...

Excuse me... we all are loving Miss Piggy!!

Laura Muir said...

OMG! Minni is so dang adorable!!! I love her costume too! Where did you find that? I hope that all is going well with you all. I am excited for the arrival of your new little girlie! If you hear about this miracle diaper rash treatment I would love to know about it because elena has had a killer one for a week and we cant get rid of it!!!