Wednesday, October 15, 2008

in other news...

.
here i am posing in {silhoutte}
let's face it .... at 35+ weeks, my beached whale size body is not appreciated by anyone.
.
we had an appointment last week, and thankfully everything is checking out great with sissy girl.
infact things were looking so good our doctor set us an induction date of November 10th. It seems very surreal to me..... and I have the slightest gut feeling that we won't make it to that date.
We are talking sissy girl her peeps... I just know she's got a mind of her own :)
I just want to make it through Halloween... I WILL not miss Minie's first year trick-or-treating...that's just not happening
.
So that's that.
Things are busy as ever, as I am wrapping up my fianl shoots for the year, and truly I am scared stiff at the thought of two peanuts living in our home!
I am about to come a full flegged mother... whatch out.
.

At least I have my lovey hub...

I'm sure through it all we can somehow manange...

I love you babe.. so much.

ANYWAY....

Until next time,

xoxo

-Brooke

7 comments:

Nate and Paige said...

Helooooo you can't have sissy early... otherwise I won't be able to make it! Stop photoing, get in bed, and cross your legs please! PS I've never seen you that pregnant in real life.. sad :(

Nate and Paige said...

Oh... and i need pictures of the nursery... get to it before she comes!

Laura Stringham said...

You'll be fabulous. It's amazing what you are all of a sudden capable of when you have that little baby to care for. I'm excited for you.

p.s. - I'd also like to see the nursery.

The Sieverts said...

What a fun photo! the date for the babe is coming up soon. Good Luck !

Linda said...

Cute Brooksie... have I told you how darling your pictures are? I should have you do a few photos before the babe comes. Are you to busy?

The Magic Family said...

What a cute blog entry! You and Dustin could not look better in that picture! Good luck keeping yours in... All I want is mine to come OUT!!!

Pam said...

Minus 21 DAYS and counting! Can't wait to meet Minie's little sister. XOXOXO