Tuesday, October 07, 2008

three years

baby... three years ago today.
can you believe it??
.









1 marraige,
5 pregancies,
and two (almost) beautiful little girls to show for it.

we're making it :)

you are my rock.
my constant.

i couldn't ask for a better
friend,
supporter,
father,
or spouse to live this crazy life with.

you are mine forever, and that's how long i will love you!
now know that silly man..

i going up to bed to spoon with my greatest great...

my hub!

i love you.
happy anniversary!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! I have to say that Dustin's fashion sense has soared since you two tied the knot!

Pam said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary! What a great little family you have created. There is never a dull moment with your group and we love it! Can't wait to meet little sissy. Congratulations on 3 great years. XOXOXOXO

jayni & ben said...

Happy Anniversary. Brooke you are so stinkin cute and so creative!! I love reading your blog, it puts a smile on my face:]

-Jayni

Kami Satterlee said...

Hooray for lucky number 3! This years gonna be a good one:)

kennan said...

cheers to our best friends! i am so glad you decided on a mate that suited you so well. although, danny snyder was a close second....

The Sieverts said...

How Sweet ! I can't believe its been three years! You've been busy!
Hope all is well w/ babe #2.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! You make me feel old! I am going on 8 years this month...YIKES! I swear i just took that family picture - where does the time go??? Let's get together soon!

Stacey Sargent said...

hahahha danny snyder. oh kennan you are funny.
congrats you two!

Leslie said...

Happy anniversary (late). Hope you guys enjoyed it.

And I just have to tell you, Ben was on my lap when I pulled up your blog and he pointed at the picture of Minie in your header and started saying "Ninie." Check him out.