Thursday, October 02, 2008

WHO can help me??

seems as if i am a bit challenged.
.
i CANNOT for the life of me figure out how to make my pictures bigger through blogger.
sere.. i have tried everything.
.
who, oh who can aid me?
.
it's a must.. i promise.


ps.
and to all of you going on and on about me being in regular jeans..
.
PAALEASE... in my best cher impression, "AS IF!!"
those are my forever 21 pregnancy specials... about 2 sizes bigger than my reg, and about 100 %stretch.
i swear... my biggest tip to anyone pregnant,
do yourself a favor, head over to forever 21 and buy yourself a pair of $12 jeans.
hell,
forget being pregnant, just anyone budget inclined!!
they are always my best pair.

goodnight
-brooke

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photobucket is a great hosting site if you want larger pictures. You can dictate how large or small by the pixel size you export them as.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

okay.. yes,
but how do i get them through blogger??

do i add through "add image" still??

or do i just copy and paste the img code directly??

FOR REAL... i am retarted.
it's a miracle i can do what i do (and i barely do that!)

Anonymous said...

Once the picture is uploaded, you'll click on the "HTML code" and it will automatically copy it for you, then you'll paste it into they "Edit HTML" option of the post you're writing and you're done! It won't center it for you, but you can highlight and center it yourself in the "Compose" section (or if you're uber talented you can just write out the code for it yourself in HTML).

I hope that helps!

andrea said...

This is what I just found (from my friend Hilary)...
After you upload a picture, go to the "Edit Html" screen...then find the section of code that looks like this: /s400/ and change it to this /s640/
then click "Save Now" and head to the "Compose" screen. You should see your photos enlarged.

You will most likely have to change the parameters of your blog (and blog banner) to accompany the larger photos. Changing your "outer wrapper" to say 900 or 1000 should do it. Also change the size of your "main wrapper" to about 700.

I just had to hunt through the code until I saw the s400 part. After that, easy as pie!

Unknown said...

Yes! I do it the way Andrea does it!