Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Miss Muffet

Today has been a rough day.
Minie has been mysteriously* onery, and nothing is going as planned. I have been on rush mode since 7 AM, and honestly nothing makes me more on edge... Add a 9 month pregnancy and you have got yourself one angry mama.
*SIGH*
.
I've been a lot less patient with Miss Mins, and have raised my voice to her A LOT more than she deserves.. no, let me rephrase, 100% more than she deserves.
I just want today to end...
.
..and possibly move back the impending due date.
.
I don't know if I am ready for two.
.
Oh.. I've also managed to pick about 3 fights with Dustin, and am still way too onery to apologize...
At least I can admitt it...
.
I'm just going to wallow myself in a chocolate bath of pity and push through the (what seems like) hundreds of pictures that need editing.
Oh, tomorrow....
I miss you.
.
.

*Turns out Minie's "mystery" fussiness isn't so befuddling after all.
I discovered way too late that she is cutting some serious molars. Her poor gums look SO sore.
Oh, and wait.. I didn't actually notice this, my Mom did.. after I wined for the bazillioneth time how terrible of a girl she was acting.
hmm...
I'm a great Mom.
.
Tomorrow, tomorrow..
At least Minie looked this cute today.
.
I always love me some cute holiday attire.

5 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

She looks amazing, I love her hair!!!!! I love her, and know how those days go with your children. Your a good mom cut your self some slack.....you are really really pregnant. Ilove you can't wait to see you.

Pam said...

NO, you are a GREAT Mom. Minie will survive and you will do just fine with 2. Get yourself some rest and it will all look better tomorrow. P.S. Have you ever seen a cuter little pumpkin? I don't think so!!!
XOXOXOX

Amy said...

I soo feel your pain (minus the 9 month pregnancy). I hate when I am frustrated with Zack & then realize he's sick or cutting teeth...it always makes me feel like a complete dork! But the good news is, you still love her guts & are still a good mom. It happens to everyone!

kennan said...

we all needed today to end, mostly this afternoon. i think we should ride everywhere with 3 babies in the back, gt's. paradise bakery again tomorrow then?

Nate and Paige said...

Seriously she's a doll... I need a better shot of this new hair cut though. Oh and you are a bad mom... as can be seen by Minie always looking like a rag muffin