Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Solid Facts

I forgot to mention that with no longer being a fetus, Minie is now intitled to a little flavor in her life...
SOLIDS!!
We gave it a go for the first time last night, and this is what we came out with knowing:
.
Minie will slurp anything you put to her lips

She will smile if you congratulate her on a very good swallow

You should not overload the spoon with more than Minie is ready for.
Otherwise this face appears, and so does a great mess...
.
Minie is officially a very good baby!
She was very accepting of this new concept of food. I applaud her for her courage on this matter.. after all, it is kind of a big deal! I've been wanting to put tangible food in that girl's mouth for weeks now... our ship had finally arrived :)

Oh, and one more thing...
would her hair PLEASE grow???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this girl is just too adorable! She pretty much is up for any adventure. I love how she finds things funny and giggles out loud :)
She really shouldn't go from being a fetus straight to being a BIG girl.
Yummy baby!!! XOXO Nannie

The Magic Family said...

I can't see any of your pictures!!! They aren't working for me... not even one of them!!! Do you know why? I want to see them! I'm sure they are just so cute though! How could they not be with that beauty?

jayni & ben said...

Hi Brooke this is Jayni from years ago. haha. I came along your blog and decided to say hi. Your little girl is so stinkin cute! Anyways.. It was good to see pictures of you and see what your doing in life now. That is awesome you are a mom.

-Jayni Melton Brenchley

Christian and Michelle Smith said...

Hello my sweet friend Brook. How are you?? Man it's been a while, and unfortunately I'm not very good at blogging. Oh well. I'll work on it. But MAN you have a cute daughter I was so glad to see pictures of her. Where do you guys live? You must have the best camera ever because those pictures are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Love, Love her first meal pictures!
Her hair really looks red!
Love G Ali