Sunday, April 12, 2009

natural

i have never really been one for still life photography. call me lame, or phony, or whatever you will, but usually it just doesn't inspire me. i don't know... i just always feel intimidated because it's one thing i can't capture anywhere close to true form.. 
blah. 
this just got boring.

anyway, 
today on our walk i couldn't help but be romanticized by spring, and i tried my hand at it. i personally am quite pleased with my results.
. my subject held still
. post processing was so fun because i could go a little more funky-dunk with my pics.
. nature is pretty







so let's all fall in love with spring
:)

2 comments:

kennan said...

how about we find a purple flower and take a picture of it to replace the one in my family room. you know the not faded one?

Pam said...

Nice work, Brookie D! Spring is in fact springing.