Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the San Francisco treat

well we are back :)
and all 3 of you readers missed me.. i know it.

our trip was delightful. 
crazy? 
why yes, of course.

despite the:
 2 day packing event, flight(s) with children, ear infection(s), stroller wheel(s) exploding, and insane city driving
 we still quite gleefully enjoyed ourselves.

i love traveling, especially with my peeps. 
add a much needed visit to my sister, Union Square shopping, AND a damn ugly rental car.. well yesiree ma'am, you've got yourself a mighty fine vacation.

thank you Aunt Paige for hosting us.
 we miss your musk.. 
when can we come again?


needless to say...

these girls


love her.


*i do have more pics. just not the time to post them yet.
i am SOO behind with everything and we are off again on Thursday.
 i know..
we are jet-setters
:)


9 comments:

Allison Slater Tate said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures. I cannot believe how big your baby is already! And she is the cutest. thing. ever. Have fun on your next adventure!

Tiffany said...

I agree with the abover post. Your pictures are absolutely the best!

Pam said...

Finally...I have been waiting for some documentation of this adventure! So jealous of anyone and their time spent in SF and with Peeg. Your girls look so stinking cute in their rain coats! XOXO

kennan said...

leave again without me and its over between us.

andrea said...

my love/hate for you grows every day. I have no idea how you are getting these amazing pictures and then editing them so beautifully but I have to tell you...it's killing me.

Do you happen to need a client this weekend?

Nate and Paige said...

COME BACK. I've been able to do nothing but mope since the moment I got back to my empty house. It was such a pleasure having your family here. I can't believe how much I didn't know I missed you. San Ramon just had a different sheen with your presence. Please consider living with me as a permanent residence. Ok next door perhaps? whatever... i just miss you. I love your smooshes and they did nothing to quelch my baby hunger. YUMMIES.

Leslie said...

Looks fun. San Francisco is one of my favorite places.

Stacey Sargent said...

can i go with you next time? we need another trip together for real!

Anonymous said...

I love that they have matching raincoats. That is adorable!