Monday, April 13, 2009

SPRING.ish


let me tell you why i loved this weekend...


-easter egg dying... 
.i love the way vinegar smells,
. i will NOT turn me down a deviled egg.
mmm. mmm. 
GOOD

-my old yet, NEW dress
. i got this beaut at a darling little consignment shop up the street.
. aren't we all loving it?? the 50's style was right up my ally
. i've been shrugging off dustin's comment all day of 
"you look like you are in costume."
because gosh darnit, i felt cute!

-sunday walks
. today it finally felt warm enough to venture outside, miracle of miracles!! i already hate the snow that's due to show later this week :(
 .minie insisted on walking duke
. she's the cutest thing since sliced bread

-MINIE
.she always makes my day.

-this man
. he has had a hard month. i won't go into details, but let me just say I LOVE HIM
. even despite his impatience with my photog.ing
. oh.. he also suprised me with FLOOR tickets to the Taylor Swift concert. love him, love him, LOVE HIM.
. he's my hun

-NEW SHOES
.target. i. love. you.
. for real, have you seen cuter flats lately? 
.NO

-awkward self-portraits
. actually, not really making my weekend
. no rhyme or reason except for the fact that my mom always complains there are never pictures of me on the blog.
so here you go mom.
:)

happy weekend to you all.. 
i hope you had a MARV .O. LUS one


10 comments:

kennan said...

hey fatty.

i hate you most of the time and then you go and redeem yourself by taking me to taylor swift. i will hate you again after that unless you gain close to 40 lbs.

xo

kennan said...

gorge strawberry number p.s.

Pam said...

I thought we discussed this...did Kennan birth you???? Ok...I concede, she may love Taylor Swift more :( And I love your Easter ensemble. It is so YOU! XO

Pam said...

P.S. Thank you...for the self portrait! XOXO

tiff and chris johnson said...

oh b-rookie. your costumes are just more than words. I'd wear that little frock with those flats in a heart beat. And who said anything about the awkward self portrait? I've never seen finer. Honestly, something about having children makes women beautiful in my opinion and you my dear, are more beautiful than ever. That's the truf. Hoppy Easter love bug-we're still ooohing and ahhing over my little mini snacks pictures. You're a gem. xoxo

Stephanie said...

Oh that's funny you found my blog! And it's even funnier that we have all these connections. Another sort of connection is that your husband (I think) worked with Tara (Carter) Shreeve? Her husband's brother is friends with my husband so we've hung out a few times and we have some of the same friends. She LOVES your work, she always talks about it.

Anyway, do you hate the 24-70mm lens? A photographer I know in Seattle who I went to high school with is AMAZING and she highly recommended getting it so I did. Check her out sarahrhoads.com/

I hope we can still be friends though? And Yes, Eisley's one of my favorite bands, I want to name our next girl Eisley Jane. They make me happy.

Stephanie said...

Oh, and I love Stacey Sargent. I found her blog and we've been e-mailing back and forth lately. I love her style and I want to make her my friend.

Stephanie said...

Yes! Let's do get together soon! That would be fun. You, Stacey and myself could talk fashion, photography and other fun things, that would be awesome. We could do dinner and make a night of it! Let me know.

Also, what's your brothers name again? I now know more people in the ward so I'll probably be able to pick him out at church, now.

Shelley said...

fun to catch up on your blog. Haven't seen you guys forever. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

now i kno where i get it from!!! i dress like tht all the time and my friends make fun of me, they just dont understand do they? lol

taylor swift, U LUCKIES~!!!!! TAKE ME WITHHHH UUUUUUU...... i can send myself in the UPS?ill have my people call ur people lol

luv mira