Monday, April 26, 2010

BELGIUM or bust


so what,
i forgot to mention the most incredible trip dustin and i are taking? you know, the one we've been planning for nearly 2 years?

i know.. you thought we were better friends than that.
we are...
just call it superstition. i didn't want to jinx it.


early wendesday morning Dustin and I are headed off to Belgium and the Netherlands.
no biggy.

he is required to go for his MBA program, and there ain't no way i was ever not accompanying him. we will be gone for 10 days, child free.

i. am. so. excited.

nannie is taking the girls, and minus the slight case of laryngitis i decided to catch,
all is going smoothly.
even.. *gasp*... packing.

keep your fingers crossed, and be insanely jealous.
because this trip is going to rock it.


8 comments:

Nate and Paige said...

Don't worry I am feeling green. But you know I'm the best travel companion around. don't feel to sad. Who else would kick you fur not choosing a restaurant quickly?

Valerie said...

Aaaaaahhhhhh!!! I am INSANELY jealous! Make sure you go to Keukenhof (duh). The fields will probably be cleared of all the tulips now, but the garden will still be amazing! Markham has the best fish sandwiches ever. If you go to Volendam you can have your picture taken in real dutch outfits. : ) And the main square in Brussels was incredible! *sigh* I'm pretty sure I could fit in your carry-on......

mary plus vince said...

soooo jealous!!

Laura Muir said...

Sounds like a blast!

Pam said...

And let's talk about the fact that I get to spend some real quality time with M & P. Don't blame me if they don't remember you and refuse to go with you when you get back. It goes with the Nannie territory. I KNOW you will have a glorious time and your dolly girls will be safe and sound with me. XOXOXOXXOO

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

And I L-O-V-E your new header!!

Eileen said...

Have FUN Brooke! Your new header is so amazing, you're just so darn creative.