Wednesday, April 21, 2010

turns out..

getting caught in the rain isn't my best look.

where did this monsoon come from?
i promise you as i headed out the doors of target it was only a light drizzle...
20 feet and thirty million sheets of rain later,
this is what we looked like.


they look all smiles here,
but moments earlier were definitely not amused with the pelting hail.

we had to wait 30+ minutes or so in the parking lot for the rain to die down...
ya know because,
i forgot my amphibious car at home today..
sure could have used it.



anyone else singing in the rain?

3 comments:

Pam said...

I assume this was post-lunch when the sun was shining brightly and the girls were scooting around charming everyone at Skool Lunch. That's what you get for venturing out to Target without me! XOXOXO

Nate and Paige said...

No I do think that is your look.

Very much so

Tiffany said...

Same thing here in Denver - I had an event today and looked a mess!!