Wednesday, May 09, 2007

dOt, DoT, d O t S !





YAY!! Today we put the finishing paint touches on baby girl's room by adding her dots!! I knew I always wanted some polka dots on the walls, but when we bought and made our bedding upon finding out she was a SHE it all just came together! I have to give big props to my mom for getting up on that very high, slightly scary ladder and doing an AMAZING (of course.. my mom rocks at pretty much everything) job.

I think the dots are soo fun, and the room in going to look fantastic once it's all put together. Thanks again Mom for risking your life to make this nursery look good!!!





4 comments:

Pam said...

MY.... don't we do good work? I can't wait for your little sweetie to come so she can be entertained by those dots! XOXO

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Love the polka dots!

Amy said...

I absolutely love the dots!!! So cute!

Valerie said...

Love the dots! I wish I had a house so I could do dots in my nursery.