Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

My cousin Ryan's grave

Lee and Gabi.. Love Lee!!!

The oh so infameous holiday croquet game... funny Dustin.. please, no repeats!

A not so unfamiliar look my Dad sports... unfished food on the side of his mouth. Sick.

Go Jazz! Brad and Vanessa were dressed and pumped for the game later that evening.

Mark's new girlfriend (and soon to be more...) Tiffanie,
and Chrisy and Gabi






Usually Memorial weekend is a reserved Jackson holiday. We head up the first part of the weekend to Bear Lake with the whole Schaar clan and start the home fires burning at Witts End for the summer. Sadly though due to my current situation, this year Dustin insisted we stay put "just in case". I was pretty bummed to miss out on all of that fun, especially since May is my ultimate favorite time to be up there :(. However, we improvised, and still had a good weekend here at home.
We were able to visit the graves of family members, and also had some good fun at my parent's house for a wonderful bar-b-que. I love holidays, mostly just because they are always centered around family. Although this year was a different from the others, it was still very fun and memorable!

1 comment:

Kami Satterlee said...

I love this fam damly. Your Dad.....hahaha