Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day 07'

Happy Mother's Day to ALL of the mother's in my life! I wish I could have spent the entire day with you, but that is some what impossible as I have SO many amazing women in my life. Thank you all so much for being such incredible examples. I can't wait to "officially" join you this July :) .
Below are just a few shots of some of you women I got to spend time with today. We had lunch with the Williams side, dinner with the Jackson's, and then a little get together at Grandma Schaar's. It was a wonderful day, and I just want to say I LOVE YOU to all of the mother's in my life!!
.

























2 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Wish I hasd been with you guys! Looks like agreat day! Ummm...did you guys go OUT to eat on a Sunday? Wierd we never did that growing up.

Darcie said...

Brooke, it's great to have a new blog buddy! The dots in the nursery are darling! I'll check back often for new posts :).