Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It's A Done Deal!!!

The keys to our first home



Voila!! Our kitchen

My cute Mom and Dad


Dust helping out in his baby girl's room

Check us out :)


Well it finally happened.. Our place is done! We closed yesterday, and are THRILLED to finally be home owners :) ! We got right busy moving some smaller things in, and my Mom and Dad were awesome and came over to help get all the painting done today. I am so happy to finally have a place we can call our own and to set down some roots.. who cares if it is fish guts!! I love my fish guts!!!! The next few days are bound to be crazy ones (I hate the actual process of moving) , but I will keep you all posted along the way!! We're home!




3 comments:

kennan said...

whoever took that picture of you and mom is sure great with the camera. maybe she should start a business?

anyway, CONGRATS and thanks for not mentioning the entertainment that jude and i provided while painting. i can't wait to for jude and minerva to play at the train tracks together!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

WOW!!! Congrats it looks awsome. I can't wait to see fish guts! I can't believe how pregnant you are. I hate that I can't see you everyday...I love you baby sister!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

One more comment...I love that dad has the surprised, so happy to see you face on!