Monday, January 07, 2008

6 Months.. How??

What? How is my baby already 6 months old??? Seriously, the last 3 months have FLOWN by. It's slightly insane. Minie is our lovey girl, and got an excellent report at the doctor today. So without further ado; her stats:
.
Weight: 15lbs1205- 50%
Height: 25.3 inches- 50%
Head Circ: 42 cm- 40%
.
So hurray! Her head in finally catching up and everything else is just perfectly round, average, and yummy. She is aboslutely delecious! However, I did voice my concerns about Minie being the non-roller she is, and good ole' Dr. Cramer told me to not worry. He actually said she was on the advanced side with her sitting, and not to be concerened in the least. Yeah, so watch out, my baby can sit better than yours.. it's huge.



So all in all Minie is very healthy, and so perfect in our eyes. She just keeps getting better every day, and I have no idea how I am going to leave her for almost a whole week while on the cruise...
We are still sooo in love with this scrumptiuos plum of a girl.. Miss Minie Moo!

9 comments:

Pam said...

Could she be any more delicious??? I don't think so! And the term "carrot top" comes to mind. XOXOXOX

kennan said...

words cannot express! i am so glad i got to watch her birth again tonight. she is my favorite redhead besides her dad (and matt muir). i just hope she grows out of the no tone thing in her legs, unlike her unathletic father.

p.s. would you tell her to stop leaving her damn things at my house and in my car. jude and i are sick of it.

Valerie said...

Oh, it will be hard to leave her for a week. But it will make her that much more exciting to be around when you get back! : )

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Just bring her....we will all nibble on her for awhile! She is so dang cute!

Stacey Sargent said...

she is down right gorgeous. that last picture just gets me!

Darcie said...

Minie, "the baby sitter." You have every right to be so proud!

Emily said...

Brooke, those are the cutest pictures of Minie...you should be a photographer. I've been practicing my photography but that top pic of Minie is a real keeper!

Stacey Sargent said...

my blog is not different. add me again chrisandstaceysargent.blogspot.com

Darcie said...

Would you hurry and get home from your cruise?! It's really been WAY too long since I've seen new Minie pictures.