Monday, January 21, 2008

Cruisin'

We are back.
It was a lovely little vacay, but let me just first tell you,
I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE MINIE AGAIN!
Holy cow, it was like I had lost an appendage. I missed her like cRAzY. And from now on she's coming on any trip we go on.
So, now that is out of the way, I can lead you through a virtual photo tour of our journey aboard the "Elation".
.
Now everyone kept telling us how nasty funk Ensenada was. I really was contemplating not even getting off the ship. Boy, am I glad I did. I mean really, where else can you ride these golf carts on steroids with Hot Wheel decals? That's right.. no where.
I actually thought Ensenada had some really beautiful landscape, and really enjoyed riding these puppies out to the Boufadora... A very cool landmark BTW
.

See.. we were lovin' it...


Our day in Cabo San Lucas was gorgeous, and they had more than enough activities for us to pass our time. I was dead set on snorkeling.. I normally love this pass time. However, please remind me to NOT participate while in Mexico. It was one of the creepiest things I've ever done. The fish were not pretty, other boats we speeding past, and no, we did NOT have life jackets.

And please.. I know I'm gorgeous. That mug is priceless.

We also went parasailing while in Cabo. We rode out on the boat with a few other people, and this lovely lady to a liking to Dustin. We were literally sitting right next to eachother, and this most beautiful woman snuggeled right between us, cozied up to Dust, and asked if he could protect her from the splashing water. Thank you.

The marina in Cabo right off the cruise ship.

We payed $2 for the photo. My favorite part is the sambrero... It makes me giggle every time I think of the man whipping it out and putting it on this disgusting lizard. "Picture is 2 Dolla!"

More parasailing

Aboard the Elation!
I didn't get too many pictures while on the actual ship itself, however please feel free to look at my sibilinga blogs because we were all here, and I'm sure at least on of them caught what I didn't.

Eating dinner... Hey guys


Can I just tell you how much I loved the towel animals? They just made me happy, and I looked forward to seeing a new one every night.

We also all enjoyed a little put-put on top of the boat..However the rocking back and forth really put a cramp in my game.


And of course Dad took it way too seriously... inevtiably insulting my Mom. He's such a sweet heart.

.

So I hope you all enjoyed my version of the cruise. Like I said, all of my family probably has this exact post posted on their blogs, so please feel free to compare.

Thank you Mom and Dad for the wonderful trip, it really was extremly fun!

4 comments:

Stacey Sargent said...

okay so your body looks FABULOUS and you have a freaking kid. goodness.

Pam said...

Great rendition of the trip and YES it is different from your siblings. FYI...I think Minie should come along next time as well!

Emily said...

looks like you had a great trip. You look great in a bikini...i wish i still looked that good, I'm definitely jealous.

Bob said...

you almost look as good as your husband in a bikini.....