Tuesday, January 22, 2008

San Diego



We had to be off the cruise ship by 8:30 am, and our flight didn't leave San Diego until 6:40 later that night. So the Gregory's and us decided to rent a car and spend the day in the Whales you know what....
I love San Diego, and every time I'm there I ask myself why on earth I live anywhere but there? However, I quickly remember our income, and then realize that it will probably forever be a pipe dream... *SIGH*... I guess we're just not "fighters".
Anyway, I love this city and our day there was fabulous. We are definately going to have to return some time this year.. with Minie it tow of course!



5 comments:

kennan said...

you are totally not fighters. stay in utah loser. we can all go there together again in the fall and eat at olive garden again.

Unknown said...

I wish I could live there too! It looks like you had a great time, but I 'm sure it felt good hold your sweet babe again!

lynn said...

hi its amber. i think that i saw minies first print add at happygreenbee.com. I cant believe she is 6mo. crazy

Anonymous said...

It is so good to see that people who were once pregnant can wear bikins again! I am due in 2 days...kill me right now. But, I started a blog so that who I am in the delivery room you can get live updates!!! chaseandgoldie.blogspot.com/

Our Loved-up Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.