Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Moving up...

From the second we brought Minie home for the hospital I've HATED our car seat carrier. I had spent many an hour searching out the perfect seat for our unborn sweetie, and thought I had picked the ultimate best/safest/comfortable. Although I still believe it to be all of those things, upon coming home with our mere 6lb12oz baby, I quickly realized I had chosen the heaviest. Seriously, I have never been the strongest gal on the block and that car seat was out to get me. I can't tell you how many times I risked both mine and Mins life trying to manuever that beast, and these past few weeks of almost constant snow have been the straw that broke the camel's back. So we moved up notch...
She has now had her big girl car seat for almost 2 weeks , and wow... my life seems so much easier already. It also helps that she's never looked so good in leopard print....

However, I must admitt tears were shed the first time she rode in it. My baby is getting soo big!


How, why, and when does that happen???

**SIGH**

1 comment:

Pam said...

Could you try to get a look of surprise on her face, please????