Sunday, January 20, 2008

Go Jazz

A few days before we left on the cruise, Dustin called home from work and noncholantly asked "Hey, would you mind if I had a guys night tonight?". I of course said yes, thinking he wanted to go see some lame movie (AVP R), or go play Halo with some friends. Only after I gave him the go ahead was when he informed me he had gotten Jazz tickets... Oh, and that he wanted to take Trevan. Yes, that's right, not his wonderful, devoted wife, that spent 21 + hours in labor with his daughter, who makes his life wonderful in every possible way (yours truly thank you very much). It was just plain rude.. and I was a little miffed to say the least.. Hello, Jazz games are extremely fun to attend, not to metion the stadium food that I L O V E! . I was going to let it fly and just be minimally (okay, largely) pertubed that he didn't invite me first, until he informed me that not only did he have tickets, but they were tickets in a suite! Yes, pretty much after that, he had no choice. I was going. Sometimes you need to just swallow your pide, and take what you want.
So.... he took me.
The happy couple...
he should have learned better by now.
Tisk, tisk.

And finally, our veiw from the suite... not the best but certainly not bad.
Trust me, the free food made up for it.
.
So all in all (despite the smallish fight that arose ) it was a lovely evening... So sorry I stole your place Trev... maybe next time??
Go Jazz...

3 comments:

Pam said...

Is it just me or does Dustin look a little less than thrilled??? Oh my! Go Jazz, indeed!

kennan said...

you like eating food at things like this or even carnivals? really? that comes as shocking news. i was glad trevan stayed home anyway, someone has to do the dishes!

Anonymous said...

That should be me in those pictures! Damn you!