Sunday, January 06, 2008

Miscellaneous

I've been in a bit of a blogging rut for the past couple of weeks, and to be quite honest, a picture taking rut. So I apologize for my ever so boring blog as of late, but here I am now updating away. These are just a few miscellaneous pictures I have actually snapped in these past weeks...
EnJoY


This is my Mom's Christmas present to Minie, and let me just tell you...she ADORES it.
When it started playing music and beeping she literally squealed out in glee... lucky me caught it on camera :)

Just getting a little wheel time in before bed... never hurts

And these lovely rabbits are IKEA's finest. Jude and Minie (hardly without eachother) enjoyed wearing this slighty (very) frightening mask during our shopping spree at Sweden's finest... Let's not even get into the $$$ we spent just on a whim. *SIGH*...

Cute, cute...

4 comments:

Pam said...

Okay...I'm on my way up to your house right now to see her in her auto! I knew it was a match made in heaven. Of course you will follow it up with her own convertible when she turns 16...right????

Anonymous said...

Isn't IKEA insane!?! It's Maryland's biggest and best place to be. I was shocked when little ol' Utah got one. We must really be cool!

kennan said...

if dustin doesn't follow up with the convertible i am sure alice will! hopefully minie will have taken on her true form (as in that beautiful art piece) by then. also, ikea tomorrow?

Valerie said...

Is it just me, or does Jude look like a drunk rabbit?