Thursday, January 08, 2009

my blessing

.
We blessed our beutiful girl the past Sunday. Thank you to all that came and showed their support. It meant a lot to our little family :)
.
Dustin gave sweet Poppy an incredible blessing. He is a fantastic Father, and as I watched him bless her with so many heartfelt promises, then watch him ever so delicately cradle her in his arms walking back to our seats, my heart was just over flowing with the love I have for him. My husband is so strong, and I feel so loved, and so safe in knowing that he is the Patriarch of our home;
I love you so much honey.. you did a wonderful job on Sunday.
.
Your girls are over the moon lucky to have a Daddy like you :)
.
First "real" family photo.
Aren't my girlies darling?
(Even with a flash picture I might add!!)
.

Brothers of the preisthood.
All the men that stood in on the cirlce...
(take or add a few i think ..... ;) )
...
..
.
And now...
be prepared!
.
The following are Poppy's official blessing gown photos...
and there are a lot!
I just simply could not chose one, so now you get to see them all!!!
.














After I have a baby I always feel like you can finally breath easy once they are blessed. It's there connection to me here on earth. Their blessing is our bind..a ceremony linking this new precious angel to me....her Mama who finally gets her turn with her!
My sweet, sweet Poppy Louise...
I will never, ever grow out of love for you.
Thank you for chosing us.
-mama



13 comments:

kennan said...

ser... those pictures are not okay. when did you become so amazing? greta is on her way over for her photo shoot.

Erica said...

Her dress is amazing. You are seriously so talented!

Pam said...

OMG...they turned out so gorgeous! She is such a beauty...and her Mommy is too. Nice work, honey! XOXOXO

Kami Satterlee said...

She is so beautiful! Wear did you get that blessing dress I love it!

andrea said...

These are hands down the best pictures you have ever taken. And your subject...sigh...she is amazing. You look so beautiful in your family picture too. It's really not fair.

PS--are you good at sewing too? I have the cutest dress (not going to fit P again) but two buttons fell off the back. I still have them and if you want to go to the work...I will send it to you.

Bean There...Done That said...

Brooke-
She is delicious and the dress is too! You are so talented in capturing each precious moment through your lens and words. When am I going to get to see those two little wonders of yours???? This office could use a little sugar and spice once in awhile, bring Greta, Jude, Minnie and Poppy to see their Interline family!
Luvs
Allison

Anonymous said...

Oh those are so adorable. Excuse me Poppy, can she really smile for the camera?! That's amazing.

Unknown said...

I LOVE them all, but I have to say my favorite is the second to the last one - it's absolutley perfect! I can't get over how beautiful she is, I have seen ALOT of babies and she is one of the most stunning ever!:)

Stacey Sargent said...

she looks stunning in her little dress! Love the smile pictures! So adorable.

Leslie said...

I can see some resemblance to Minie in a couple of those Poppy pics. They turned our really cute.

Unknown said...

Those are D! ( darling)
I can see why you couldnt narrow them down to just one or two!

alicia said...

hi! I found your blog through a google search for nursery design! and I loved the look of it so much I stopped and read some of your posts! Your photos are stunning, you are increadibly talented! and your girls are gorgeous!

thanks!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sapresodas.net/][img]http://vioperdosas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]to sell oem software, [url=http://sapresodas.net/]acdsee 3 0 downloads free[/url]
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]academic office software[/url] online software reseller filemaker pro 10 advanced torrent
buy macromedia flash professional 8 [url=http://sapresodas.net/]acdsee pro 2 ebooks torrents[/url] filemaker pro 10 crack
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]adobe software online[/url] adobe acrobat reader 9 wont launch
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]adobe creative suite 3 premium design[/url] Pro Apple Remote Desktop
software resellers canada [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]flame text coreldraw[/url][/b]