Sunday, January 04, 2009

morning happenings...

This is what you would find on any typical morning at my house:

The entire family congregated to our bed (much to Dustin's chagrin) and we all mosey around the mess of slept in comforters, and little girl morning breath to the hohum of some crazy wierd playhouse Disney show plaing in the background.


I love my smooshies...
and I especially love them in the morning
:)



They can be so sweet...
cuddling, sucking binks, and watching some toons.....





................
and then the inevitable happens....




and sweet time abruptly stops
:)


but then we just get right back up on the saddle again, and resume watching Mickey Mouse Club House.
Oh, my sweetsies girls...
I
.
L.
.
O.
.
V.
.
E.


YOU



8 comments:

Pam said...

Amazing...truly, amazing! And I love Minie's morning hair! It's almost as good as mine... XOXXOO

Alice said...

Brooke,
I have not idea how you capture all these precious moments!
Thanks for letting us share today with you. Another memorable milestone in life!

Anonymous said...

Go for the gatherings in the family bed! Brooke, my "baby" is almost 12 and my kids still come to the family bed for snuggles and a movie...with their girl/boy friends!
It makes some great memories, keep it up!
Love,
Denise

Unknown said...

What a sweet post.. Thanks for posting it! If I posted my morning, it would be a bunch of rushing around, yelling to find matching socks, back packs, and
homework! HURRY UP AND EAT!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!!
Not nearly as sweet as your mornings!

trevan said...

somehow you forgot to mention the trains going by in the background.

Stacey Sargent said...

love all the photos. Little poppy is amazing. I think she looks a lot like you!

Anonymous said...

poppy is extremely adorable and she looks alot different from her big sis, hope i get to come soon and babysit tht little cutie
luv u and miss u

miranda

PJ and Julie said...

adorable!!! your girls are amazing.

hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog... we're mickey fans, too.