Tuesday, January 06, 2009

For Allison....FINALLY!



Robyn and I took this sweet family's photos right after Thanksgiving, and they are just NOW finished...

Allison.. thank you so much for your patience. I know I told you it would be longer than normal, and I so appreciate you understanding!

I wanted to post some type of preview, because I have never shot a family this big, and well yes, I feel like some feat was achieved between this and Poppy's arrival.

I hope you love them Allison. The discs will be to you by the end of the week!




















4 comments:

Bean There...Done That said...

Brooke
Simply amazing, just simply amazing. How in the world can I ever thank you? I am bursting with gratitude.
Much Love
Allison

Lisanne said...

Brooke - That grandma and grandpa are so cute! Priceless pictures for that family!
Lisanne Pepper

Unknown said...

Brookie pie... THESE ARE AMAZING!!!! I HATE doing large families ( so hard to get everyone looking!) You did PERFECT!:)
Do you and Kennan want to do dinner this Friday? I NEDD to get out!!!!!!

Erica said...

Oh my, those are darling!