Friday, July 03, 2009

dear birthday girl,


i love you, my poodle poo... 
my minie moo, 
the lady marmalade,
moodles, 
mins, 
mimzy, 
crazy horse, 
my little red tornado...

i love your stawberry hair, 
and i love your almond eyes.
i love your crazy smile,
and i your booty bum.

i love how you still snuggle me,
and ask to go "nigh nights".
i love the way your breath smells,

and when your scared you squeeze ME  tight.

i love your crazy laugh.. and those crazy teeth.
i love that you love elmo,
and barbie, 
and did i mention that you love me??
i LOVE that.
i love how you are pink inside and out, 
and how you love your dad.

i love to make you happy,
because my baby girl..

you make ME just that.

happy birthday my smoosh,
i love you to the moon.



xoxo,
mama


7 comments:

Debbie said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!! We loved our little invitation to the "party" Wish we were not so far away! Thanks for thinking of us....we loved it! Happy Birthday Minie!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!

amandanbo said...

happy birthday sweet girl! love all the pictures of her, they're just beautiful, and such a sweet birthday post for your baby...why do they have to grow so darn fast?!

andrea said...

the one on the chair kills me. These are gorgeous and I am, once again, jealous. I love that she's in red, white and blue. Such a patriotic get up for your Independence baby. Love her.

Pam said...

ADORE that child. She is ONE in a million. Happy Birthday, sweet Minie Moo! XO

in morse code said...

So I'm a dork and I can't find your email. It's probably starring me in the face. So do you mind emailing me? My address is:

brytonmorse@yahoo.

Thanks Brooke! I'm so excited!!

The Sieverts said...

Happy Birthday Minnie! I love the darling pictures. Your decorating is sooo cute! Sorry i missed your giveaway.- confession.... I guess i haven't read your blog for a week or so- i missed out! darn!