Tuesday, July 03, 2007

BABY TIME!!!!!!

I fell a little odd writting this, because lets be honest, Brooke does all of the updating. As of this morning, Brooke and I checked into Altaview hospital. Brooke was up since 3 am with labor pains and contraction, totally natural of course, no herbal remidies were used! We arrived to a very busy L/D unit and were treated as normal outpatients. Brooke and I were a little scared of being sent home,but our DR happend to be on the floor, and poked his head in to say HI. He noticed that Brookes BP was a little high, obviously due to her pain, he said that it could be possible pre-clampsia, ;) , so the good DR took some compassion on my sweet wife and decided to break her water. So here we are, awaiting the arrival of our little one. I will keep you posted, no pun( i am loser)

3 comments:

andrea said...

oh my gosh! yay! congratulations...I can't wait to see your lil princess.

Amy said...

Great post Dust...you are officially a blogger! And can you please blog pictures of Minie ASAP!!! We are all dying down south to see her! Or at least have your mom email some out...I will be checking!

Congrats & good luck!

Darcie said...

Finally! I just got your mom's announcement email. Your little baby is so precious! Oh, you guys are in for some interesting nights ahead. It's the best though! Your little gal looks just like Dustin. Sorry Brooke about the 15 hrs. + of labor.