Thursday, July 12, 2007

MiNiE L O V E

Life is wondefully exquisite with our little Mins. I can't get enough of her. Even when it is 3:00 am and I've only had about 1 1/2 hours of sleep, I am still so excited to wake up and grab her out of her cradle. No matter how tired I may be, nursing and cuddling her warm little bundle while no one else is coherent is nothing short of my idea of perfect. She is just the sweetest little tootsie roll around, and it is immensely hard to not smoosh her too hard!
We L O V E this girl!!!





Jude and his "Mimee"
Daddy's girl

3 comments:

Darcie said...

Wow, you're handling the whole exhausted/nursing/parenting thing SO much better than I did. So glad to hear you're so happy!

Valerie said...

Minie is my new favorite baby girl! I want to see her again. Oh, and that tub looks awesome! Where did you get it?

andrea said...

She is delicious. So fun to see all the cute little clothes on her :0)...little girls are such a treat. And hello, you look amazing.