Thursday, July 12, 2007

Love this outfit....







Yes, this outfit was purcahsed LAST summer before I was even pregnant. It was on sale at the Gap for like $6 and I thought it was too cute to pass by. Dustin upon finding out about my purchase was extremely close to forcing me into counselling for being so crazy...
Now fast forward a year later, and look at how DANG cute she looks in it! I do not regret this purchase one bit! I could hardly handle how cute she looked in it yesterday... I love having a girl :)

3 comments:

Pam said...

You just knew this little girl was on her way...even a year ago!

Darcie said...

so, i comment WAY too much on your blog, but every stinkin post is so irrestible these days. she really is much too cute for her own good.

andrea said...

she does look cute!

I bought baby girl things right after I got married...in the beginning of 1998. My princess didn't arrive until the end of 2005, LOL. But I still put the outfits on her. I had to :0)!