Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Visitors









For the first almost 2 weeks of her life Minie had only met one of my siblings (that's you Kiarm)... Now that's weird considering how close I am to all of my sisters. However, they all had good excuses for not being there, and Minie did come earlier than expected so I really can't complain. Paige flew in from Indy for a week to meet her newest ( and favorite I might add) niece, and Robyn and her lot came up for a weekend. I was very happy to show off my new love to them, and it was fun/weird to think I've added yet another grandchild to the mix! My parents house was a zoo the night Robyn came in, and not all of the grankiddies were there.. I love having a big family :) !!

Thanks sisters for coming to see us... we love you!

2 comments:

Nate and Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate and Paige said...

Me love our family! It was so fun that almost all of us were at Mom's that week... I wish I was home already!