Thursday, July 12, 2007

First Outing...

Well today was it.. I haven't practically set one foot outdoors since the 3rd, and I felt it high time to get out! Kennan has been bugging me to come in and see the new line at Naartjie (couldn't be cuter btw) so today we made it happen. Me, K, Mom, Jude, and Minie all headed to the mall. It was nice to get out, and also very nice to try out the new sling. Minie slept the whole time (so weird.. I know), and we succesfully spent a couple hours away! I finally feel somewhat human again :) Hurray!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

You look fabulous! I bet it felt so great to get out of the house. We need to all go out to lunch or something.

Unknown said...

A friend emailed me a link to a website that I LOVE!!!! I thought of you because I can tell you are an accessory Freak !!! I just ordered a set of "BABY LEGS" for my girls! www.babylegs.net

Amy said...

Yeah! Out of the house...that is a great feat! You look great and isn't it nice to have some resemblence of your "old" body back (not that the old one ever really makes it way back)...but give it a couple more weeks and it will get even closer. Plus I totally LOVE all the bows!!!

andrea said...

um no pooch or anything? That's pretty much not right.