Wednesday, November 07, 2007

4 Months!


Minsie Moo had her 4 month check-up today, and considering all the shots, it went very well. Here are her current stats:
.
4 Months 4 days old
Weight: 13lbs10oz (50%)
Height: 24 inches (48%)
Head Circ.: 40 cm (25%)
.
So yeah.. everything is pretty much proportionate except for the pin head issuse.... hope it catches up!

One of the very nice things about our pediatrician is that he is so close to Dustin's work. Dust hasn't missed an appointment yet! I love it when he can make the appointments...especially when there are shots involved :(

Dr. Cramer informed us today that we no longer have a fetus. He told us Minie is officially a baby now... Hurray! His philosphy is that birth-3 months is really just the "4th Trimester". I really couldn't agree more, and I love that I finally got me my baby.. because she is getting so fun!

We absolutely L O V E our pediatrician, and I feel so lucky we fell upon him. Thank you Dr. Gordon Glade for the referal! He really is a fantastic guy. He has always spent about an hour with us in each appointment, never makes you feel rushed, and some how has you leave feeling like you are the world's best parent. Now who wouldn't love that?? If you would like to get a little taste of him yourself simply go to this website
He writes a short article every Saturday Morning for the paper here in UT. I just found this out about him a few days ago myself.. who knew, a celebrity too!
.
Anyway, we love our girl so much! She just keeps getting cuter every day. It's been the longest shortest 4 months of our lives....
Minie Christine Jackson = My Heart

2 comments:

Pam said...

In my book she is in the 100% for cuteness!! And she does have wonderful parents...the Dr. knows good parents when he sees them.

Kami Satterlee said...

I'm so jealous you have a baby, not a fetus a baby!!!:)hooray Minie You made it.