Monday, November 26, 2007

It sometimes just happens...

There is always a price for beauty, and this just so happens to be the ticket Minie pays...
.
The sliding headband..


Daily I will find her in her carseat with this little mishap at hand. Usually she will have started crying about 10 minutes earlier, and me being the great mom I am, ignore it thinking she's just tired of being in the car. By the time I finally get back there to retrieve her, she has usually stopped crying and has just accepted the annoyance. Sometimes she is even asleep because well... her eyes are forced shut. You would think I had caught on by now.. but nope, this is still happening.. Poor baby, bad mommy... what can I do??

*SIGH*
However, I promise that I always fix it!!
Much better.

2 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Ha-ha. You are such a cute little mom. Sheesh I feel like you are so much more mature than me because of you being a mother & the fact that you probably are. I love checking your blog and seeing what is going on in your life.

Anonymous said...

At least her headband isn't so big that it covers her nose and mouth. Eyes we can deal with!! Lub her.

The Nan