Monday, November 05, 2007

a walk in the pArK...

we are so sad when daddy has to go to class and leave us by our lonesome :( . this last thursday was an especially sad day while daddy was gone, because mommy and i were bored, bored, bOrEd!!! mommy and i had just lounged around the house all day because both she and i were extra tired after all of the halloween festivities the day before. finally mommy couldn't take it any more, and she took me to the park! it was my first time to play in the leaves, and also i got to ride in a swing! hurray!! it was very nice to go out for a fall walk in the park.... i can't wait till i can actually say all this in person.. thankfully mama can translate my goos and gas for me and type it for all you to read!!!
enjoy my pictures!



mommy and i are best friends

i was just a little too small for the swing, but.....

i still had fun!




thanks for finally taking me out of the house mama.. it was just what i needed!


5 comments:

Nate and Paige said...

she is so cute!!! I love her, and so does redford

Valerie said...

You two are so cute! And those pictures were awesome!

Pam said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy girl! I want to smoosh her!

XOXO

Darcie said...

my goodness I'm dying of cuteness. Love that second picture especially.

Unrelated note: Brooke, who cut your hair? Dust tells me you went to Lunatic, but which location and stylist? I have a certain short cut in mind for myself, but I'm nervous about getting the right stylist. And please tell me they don't charge $80 a cut. :)

Unknown said...

You are a great photographer my dear!
They are fabulous! She is ADORABLE with those cheeks!